There are many ways we are called to give. As a United Methodist congregation, we pledge to give of our prayers, presence, gifts, service
2018 Generosity Commitment #givegrace
God is calling us to be a welcoming, loving, and serving community. Our financial gifts allow us to answer that call in a bold way. Let us take a step of faith and answer the call together! If you have any questions please feel free to contact our Director of Operations, Brian
Click here to complete your 2018 Commitment card online.
- Launch the app store from your device and install the ShelbyNEXT Giving App.
(App Store or Google Play)
- Make sure you location services are turned ON. When you launch the app, search by name ‘Grace Community UMC’ and/or zip code ‘71106’, or choose to search for organizations near you
- Login or create a profile to give to Grace Community Church.
- Once logged in, make donation by tapping the “+” icon
Giving Through The App
- Enter your donation amount
- Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list
- Select payment method
- Tap “Add new payment method” and add your card information and billing details or use the “Quick Scan” feature to scan your card information. You can also input your bank account and routing number.
- Choose your recurrence. You can give a one-time donation or set up a recurring donation from this menu
- Tap “Give” to process your donation
- You can view your contribution history by tapping the History tab
- Donor profile settings can be adjusted by tapping the Settings tab
- Payment methods can be updated here
- Personal information (name, address) and account details (email, password and security pin) can be updated in this tab as well